Launching our exclusive new consultant training on TUESDAY NIGHT!
The training is $25 as part of an exclusive training series with Directly Social.
Are you tired of getting new consultants and then having them drop off?
Do you just need a way to train them right out of the gates?
This training is for YOU!
Join us TUESDAY NIGHT, September 26th at 9pm Eastern
In this training you will learn how to start your new consultants off in a BIG WAY!
You will learn:
- systems to train
- email systems
- welcome “packet”
- systems to connect with them quickly
- systems to get their launch parties going within three days of them joining
- and MUCH MORE!
- This will be recorded, so you will have access to it if you can’t make it Tuesday night
- You will be added to a Facebook group where the training will take place
- These are systems and techniques you will be able to put into immediate action
- This training is for ALL Direct Sales/MLM consultants
After you sign up, request to join here:
Here it is! Launching our LEADERSHIP Elite group!
What is DS Elite Leadership?
This is a place for ALL companies and ALL Direct Sellers to get ideas and training on how to grow your TEAMS!
This group is specifically made for leaders in the field. In this group, you will learn:
*how to train your team
*how to build a positive team environment
*how to train your new consultants
*prompts to post on your team pages on a weekly basis
*how to build resources for your team
*key leadership roles
*how to build leaders
…and so much more!
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$10 a month!
If you you’re looking to join the group, here’s your EASY BUTTON:
Once you join via PayPal, make sure you follow the prompts, fill out the survey, and then request to join here:
When can you expect to be added once you join?
All requests to the Elite Leadership group will be processed within 24-48 hours
If you cancel your payment plan, you will be removed automatically from the group and can subscribe again at anytime
Want a TON of October theme party ideas?
I have a pretty awesome group of friends over on Directly Social, and they came up with all of these theme ideas for your month of October! You can use these as themes AND posts within your parties!
Pumpkin Carving Party
Bobbing for Apples
Fall foods like soups
Football & Chicken Wings
Breast Cancer Awareness
Fall Fashion: sweaters, jeans, boots
Thanksgiving for the Canadians
Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Beer Tasting Party
Trick or Treating
Canned Food Drives
What type of party can you use a theme for?
ANYTHING! Whether you’re doing home shows, online parties, fundraisers, BINGO nights, or even straight retail orders…it doesn’t matter. The problem is everything is BORING! Same old stuff on a different day. Using a theme can help pique some interest and attract new customers as well as engage your current customer base.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook group!
So how do you use a theme?
So, think about it as if you’re planning an actual party. You plan:
You would do the same thing for a home show with a theme.
So what can you do for an online party theme?
- Share recipes (everyone loves a good recipe)
- Facebook banner
- Games (centered around a theme)
- Fun Facts (about your theme)
See where this is going? Train your brain to think differently. Everything you do for a home show, can be done for an online party. ESPECIALLY with Facebook Live now.
Happy (almost) October everyone!
Here’s a couple of really cool tricks for your September Facebook parties!
In this video, I’m going to show you how to:
- Make a branded video to share from your Facebook Business Page
- Create an interactive customer special flier post in your Facebook party script
- VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/Z3C_HVSV9Hs
Creating a branded video
When you create this video, here’s a few things to remember:
- Make sure you add captions. 90% of all videos on Facebook are watched in silent mode. TELL THEM WHAT IT’S ABOUT!
- Make sure you add a branding graphic. YOU took the time to make it. So if someone shares it…they’re sharing it with YOUR business information.
- ASK your customers to help share some of these! It’s a public post on your business page. So you could create a giveaway around your customer group helping you share this!
- Add a picture of YOU to it, with one of the products! Make it personal and FUN!
You can use issuu for SO many things!
- Customer Special fliers
- Recruiting fliers
- Recruiting Brochure
- Catalog PDF
- Instructional PDFs you create for your team
- The possibilities are endless!
Really stretch your imagination with these two tools and come up with some FUN things to do in September! We’re getting ready to start the biggest selling season of the year…it’s time to step up your game and stand out in your business.
LEADING YOUR TEAM ON FACEBOOK!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
This training will last 45 minutes and have 15 minutes of Q&A
The video will be uploaded and available for 3 days after this webinar takes place.
Live webinar will take place Monday, August 28th at 9pm Eastern
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
-how to set up your Facebook team page for success
-how to set your team up for recruiting
-tricks to setting up opportunity nights
-how to set your new consultants up for success
-how to set up files for your team to access
-and much more!
This training is not included in the Directly Social Elite Club, it is an exclusive training and sold separate.
Did you HEAR?!
Cinchshare released Instagram scheduling!!
If you would like your 37 day FREE TRIAL to check it out…
And use FREE TRIAL CODE: CINCHFREE
Scheduling your Instagram posts will allow you to be CONSISTENT in your business.
Along with the Instagram feature, you can also:
>Batch post a party in seconds
>Pin to Pinterest
>Schedule your tweets to Twitter
>Have a complete library of past posts to recycle content YOU worked hard on
>Post to multiple platforms at one time
>And so much more!
Start your free trial today!
I’m giving away an entire month’s worth of posts EVERY MONTH!
FYI…these posts expire in two weeks! So you better grab them quick!
Did you know you no longer have to be a Cinchshare ambassador in order to get these links? All you have to do is have a Cinchshare account and you will have access to this entire month’s worth of posts!
If you don’t know what CINCHSHARE is, check it out here: LEARN ABOUT CINCHSHARE
So I’m going to share some posts with YOU.
You can schedule an entire month’s worth of posts for August in your customer groups!
The days are themed for:
- Monday Giggles
- Tuesday Engagement Posts
- Wednesday Quotes
- Thursday Inspiration
- Friday: FREE DAY! You should be posting a product spotlight on something you have. Take a personal video (3 minutes or less) or photo and show how YOU use something you sell
CLICK HERE to join Directly Social…
and get these links every month for FREE! I just posted your August customer group posts TODAY!
To sign up for Cinchshare click here: CINCHSHARE (you’ll need to join to get access to those links/posts)
There’s a few things that really razz me on Facebook.
And I’m generally the most easy-going person you’ll meet. I’m actually kind of shy unless I know you. And I’m intimidated by large crowds…but that’s a whole other therapy session. But when someone does one of these “do NOT do’s” to me…the redhead hillbilly comes out. Like Hulk. It’s ugly.
What I want to talk to you about today, is Facebook Etiquette (and all social media for that matter)! WHY? Because I want you to NOT do it! So here are some Do’s and Don’ts that you should really consider while conducting business on Facebook:
Your Customer Business Page:
I have a Direct Sales business. I share SO MUCH freely with the world for you to use. But my business page for my Direct Sales business is OFF LIMITS. There is NO EXCUSE for any “like consultant” to be on that page. Other than to lurk and steal stuff.
Because that’s what you’re doing. By taking things off someone’s business page without their consent, you are STEALING. What they post…their words and their graphics are THEIR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You do not have the right to go on their page and take stuff.
1. Do not post on someone’s business page, can I steal this? You just turned a genuine post into an icky feeling sales post. STOP IT!
2. Do not take someone graphics off their customer business page. It’s not yours. You didn’t spend an hour creating it, DON’T TAKE IT.
3. Do not take someone’s post and copy and paste it and use it on your page WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. If you are doing this, you’re probably not doing very well in your business. Because you are not being AUTHENTIC, you are essentially stealing, and your customers can probably smell you a mile away!
4. Do not join someone’s events on their customer business page and steal all their posts or scripts. IT IS THEFT! YOU…take the time away from your family, your business, your work and DO IT YOURSELF!
Your personal Facebook timeline:
This is a page for your family and friends. Period.
1. Post something on someone’s timeline that is a business question:
Why?: because your personal timeline is not for business. It is for you to make connections with your family, your customers, and your friends. You have to have a personal boundary in this world. You can private message someone a question about something you saw on their timeline, but do not talk business on someone’s timeline.
2. Do not send someone a private message and then post on their timeline “Hey, I sent you a message, you must have missed it”.
WHY?: Because I can assure you they saw it, but didn’t have time to answer it…and it will TICK THEM OFF. Smart people…turn off Facebook notifications when they’re focused and working on something. So they are not distracted. I actually have a scheduled time to go through and answer messages that are business related. You should too:)
My personal messaging rules:
***If you are not on my team, you are not a friend, a family member, or a customer, your question will be answered when all of MY work is done. That could be 20 minutes, or that could be 2 weeks. I cannot interrupt my own work, to help someone else’s work. That’s why I schedule the time accordingly. This is my time, then when I’m done (and if I have time) it is their time.
3. Do not comment on a post that is on someone’s personal timeline and say “I’m stealing this”, “where did you buy those from”, “I tried that and it didn’t work”, “can i borrow this?”, or ANY OTHER business question.
WHY?: Because we realize YOU see them as a person to learn from and someone to get good ideas from, but you are on their PERSONAL PAGE. You are taking PERSONAL posts to their friends/family/customers and staining it with business. It’s like you just put Facebook PORN on their page! That’s how much it makes me cringe.
It is extremely unprofessional. Now, feel free to privately message people…but posting business on their page is not acceptable business etiquette.
What you CAN you do on someone’s personal Facebook timeline:
1. Post a thank you for helping you with something.
WHY? Because that’s personal.
2. Post a congratulations on something they have accomplished.
WHY? Again, that is a personal thing, and that’s wonderful.
3. Celebrate a success you had with someone.
WHY? because that shows others the bond that we have and the friendships we make. And again, it is personal.
As Direct Sales consultants, it’s so important to learn from each other. But make sure those professional relationships don’t get ruined because you weren’t minding your Facebook manners 😉
We all need to respect each other’s personal boundaries. I share because I care about every single person out there. But sometimes I get burned for it. So I just wanted to throw that out there. There’s a right way and a wrong way. Make sure you’re doing things the RIGHT way!
And for the record, this goes for ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS!
If you would like more tips on how to run your business the RIGHT WAY,
Thanks for letting Melissa rant today!
#facebook #facebooketiquette #directsales