Image Posted on Updated on
Have you ever thought about doing a fundraiser with Thirty-One?
Do you have a child in an extracurricular activity?
Here is a little twist on the traditional way of doing fundraisers. Instead of offering a fundraiser to an organization such as your local High School Cheerleaders, I am offer parents of the cheerleader a portion of my commission to help you pay for your child’s sports activity. You can use this for any other organization that a parent must pay to have their children participate.
**I do them for entire organizations as well, I just want you to know it is possible to do this for a single member also!
What kind of fundraisers can I help you earn money for?
Relay for Life
Study abroad programs…
You name it…we can do it! I’ve also done fundraisers for In Vitro Funds and Adoption Funds!
What’s in it for you?
- You can earn the money it costs for your child to join a team sport for the year. You’ll earn 30% of all sales from your fundraiser
So how does it work?
It’s so simple!
- You get a packet in the mail with catalogs, order forms, and customer special fliers.
- If you have “helpers” that’s even better! I can send more than one packet for Grandma, your best friend, your sister…anyone who wants to help you collect orders!
- If it’s a whole group doing the fundraiser, like a dance team, I will send a packet for EACH mom.
- We will set the event up online through my Thirty-One website. People will be able to order from all over the country under your fundraiser’s name.
- We can also set up a Facebook event. I set it all up, post at least 3 times a day, and give away prizes! It’s a great way for people from all over to be able to see the product and order from your fundraiser!
Don’t have a fundraiser need of your own?
- Pass this on to a friend that might be able to benefit from this, think of your friends and family who could benefit from this!
- Do you know someone who is trying to earn money for a trip? Mission trips, youth group outings, church outings, cancer benefits (or other medical bills benefits), anything you can think of…I can help!
I’ve been doing fundraisers for Thirty-One for about 6 years now. I’ve been with the company for seven years! If a great, easy, FUN way to earn some money for your fundraising efforts is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place!
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#GymnasticFundraiser #KarateFundraiser #FootballFundraiser #BasketballFundraiser #ShowChoirFundraiser #DanceFundraiser #BandFundraiser #SchoolTripFundraiser
#SoccerFundraiser #BaseballFundraiser #CheerleadingFundraiser #BeautyPageantFundraiser #StudyAbroadProgramFundraiser #AdoptionFundraiser #InVitroFundraiser #RelayForLife #VolleyBallFundraiser