Hostess Coaching-BRILLIANT IDEA!

Video Posted on

I have a BRILLIANT new idea for hostess coaching!! I was talking with a couple friends, Mallory Sackett and Missy Nelson, and heard a new idea. I of course took the idea, adapted to my own needs, and came up with something super easy and duplicatable for our team!

Watch this 5 minute video for the best idea EVER!

So you have 4 sealed envelopes you give your hostess. These 4 envelopes have things that you need your hostess to do for you. Here are the labels I made for the envelopes below, but read on for the BRILLIANT way to present this!:

hostess gift-1 hostess gift-2 hostess gift-3 hostess gift-guest labels

So you explain to your hostess she cannot open the envelopes until the night of her party with YOU there.

You are going to have her open the envelopes in front of her guests!! And make sure you explain that to her in your hostess coaching! Inside each envelope is an index card with a gift on it. And she opens the envelope and gets the gift in front of everyone! What a GREAT booking seed for everyone to see all the gifts she is showered with!

Now, you want to make these gifts SUPER afforable and duplicatable for YOU and your TEAM!

I have a prize bag, so one will be a “pick a prize” out of that prize bag.

Another will probably be a key fob from Thirty-One

Another will probably be our Thirty-One koozies, found on business supplies in a pack of 3

~and I’m going to be thinking on the 4th one!

But the idea is to make these gifts super FUN! Present them in gift boxes from the Dollar Tree or pretty little gift bags. This is something that should be SO EASY and SO FUN for everyone!

Hope you love the idea as much as I do!

join my team!

#hostesscoaching

#thirtyone

#31bags

#directsales

#marketing

#directsalestips

#partyideas

#directsalesparty

7 thoughts on “Hostess Coaching-BRILLIANT IDEA!

Kendra Schmidt said:
    September 16, 2014 at 7:41 pm

You Said that you have a bag at the party that is Prizes, Which bag is that?

September 17, 2014 at 2:07 pm

it’s just a bag full of key fobs, nail, files and such

Margaret Woods said:
    September 17, 2014 at 8:12 am

Thank you for sharing, I can’t wait to try this! How do you handle it if your hostess doesn’t get to open any of the envelopes because she didn’t meet any of the criterias!

September 17, 2014 at 2:07 pm

I just wouldn’t announce it. I wouldn’t do it

Ashley said:
    October 28, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Can you give an update on how this has worked for you? Very interested in trying this!

October 29, 2014 at 7:38 am

This has been one of the best things I’ve ever done for my business! Increased sales, excitement, attendance, the whole 9 yards

Hostess Packets | Green Garnets said:
    June 1, 2015 at 12:16 pm

[…] So, before we can hostess coach, we need a hostess packet to give to them!!  Here is my hostess packet — all files will be uploaded.  Also, I have to give Melissa Fietsam, an SED, credit for the envelopes I use.  You can find her video explaining them here.  […]