Fun little turkey trot reminder for direct sales consultants

Posted on Updated on

This  is just a fun little reminder I send all of my Turkey Trotters. It’s so important to make things FUN while you’re reminding them how to be successful in collecting orders.

Again, my job as a consultant is to set the bar so HIGH that they will never look anywhere else for another consultant!

This is all about increasing sales while celebrating your hostess AND giving them reminders on how to get those last minute orders.

If you’re looking for a quick sale, you’re missing the point with a Turkey Trot. This is to build trust and a relationship with those “part-time” hostesses. Make it fun, and maybe they’ll be booking their own home party in January!

I bought these erasers half off this week at Hobby Lobby. One eraser goes in each envelope with the flier. And make SURE you write DO NOT BEND on the envelope or it will poke through and the eraser will fall out!

HAPPY TROTTING!

#thirtyone

#31bags

#31bag

#joinmyteam

#becomeaconsultant

#turkeytrot

#directsales

#marketing

6 thoughts on “Fun little turkey trot reminder for direct sales consultants

Tasha said:
    November 4, 2014 at 8:18 am

Hello! I love this “Turkey Trot” . I was wondering, do you have one for every month of the year? Or what they would be called? I dislike Help Wanted sign at my vendor tables. So I have been putting a Helper Needed Sign instead. And have a Turkey Trot for the ones that ask about it.

November 10, 2014 at 12:02 pm

I do not have one for every month of the year. I only personally do this a couple times a year

peggy wood said:
    November 4, 2014 at 8:19 am

Hi Melissa, Just adorable. Do you have this letter to share & we can fill in the blanks with our information? Nicely done. Miss seeing a lot of your ideas on your Team page. YOUR THE BEST. Can’t wait till Powerhouse. I need to make my hotel reservations soon & airplane ticket purchase. Enjoy your week my friend. Hugs!!

Click on Face Book icon to be connected to a closed group just for friends and customers of 3…1 Peggy Wood VIP Group. You’ll find helpful tips and ideas on care and using Thirty-One products, occasional contests and the latest announcements on news and specials.

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 12:11:31 +0000 To: woodbaskets2@hotmail.com

November 10, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Love ya girl! I just shared on the Lead Her page for 31 leaders 🙂

Elaine Humble said:
    November 6, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Melissa, I just wanted to say thank you for all you do, all your enthusiasm, positivity, creativeness and organization skills!!! I am a new consultant on Kansas, and i love this Turkey Trot idea!!! Thank you so much for sharing your way of doing things. You are an inspiration!!!! ~Elaine

November 10, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Thank you so much Elaine!!! I really appreciate you stopping by just to stay that! 🙂