Holiday Proposal to local businesses-for direct sales consultants

Video Posted on Updated on

So, Thirty-One set us up with a GREAT holiday gift guide. You can find that on TOT under “How to Market December”, if you’re a Thirty-One consultant.  The same day, I heard about a consultant who had a manager of a business buy some CRAZY amount of gifts for their employees for Christmas.

What a GREAT idea to take that flier, and the business proposal and put them back to back?! And then go introduce yourself in your community to local business owners.

You can watch this short video to see the flier and proposal.  I do not know who to give credit for when it comes to the business proposal flier. I got it from someone about 4 years ago I think. But it was not my original flier. I edited to fit our team’s needs!

It is SO important to always be doing something to get your name out there and meet new people. You’re not only introducing yourself to the business owner, but to the employees. Leave a couple extra mini catalogs to the workers while you’re there. Build RELATIONSHIPS.  Next year when you come back, they will recognize you.

Get OUT of your box!! 🙂

#marketing

#31

#31bags

#31bag

#networking

#christmasgiftforemployees

#directsales

fb

13 thoughts on “Holiday Proposal to local businesses-for direct sales consultants

Kelly loggins said:
    November 9, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Can I get an editable version of the proposal. I love this idea!

November 10, 2014 at 12:00 pm

that file is only available to Thirty-One consultants on the leadership boards I’m on and my own personal team. I wish I had the time to email it to every single person who asked, but I wouldn’t be able to get anything done if that was the case. The picture is a graphic made for Pinterest. It’s supposed to be “hidden” at the bottom but I guess it’s not very hidden. I’m sorry. But this gives you an idea to get started on something new!

Pam Whyte said:
    November 9, 2014 at 7:58 pm

The LInk does not appear to work.

November 10, 2014 at 11:59 am

Staci Precanico said:
    November 9, 2014 at 10:23 pm

Hi Melissa! I was wondering if you’d be willing to share your “business letter” that you spoke about in your blog? If so, thank you soooo much in advance!!!!

Have a great night!!!

. myesig.com

November 10, 2014 at 11:59 am

Tina Harman said:
    November 10, 2014 at 11:00 am

I love this idea Melissa! But I can’t find the uploaded document? Thanks.

November 10, 2014 at 11:59 am

chris said:
    November 10, 2014 at 11:50 am

When I click on the “click Here” to get the Holiday proposal letter to Business owners it does not take me to the letter. How can I get the letter? Thank you!

November 10, 2014 at 11:58 am

Michelle said:
    November 11, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Thanks Melissa! Love this!

aimee said:
    September 2, 2015 at 7:39 pm

I can’t find this on TOT. Could you point me in the right direction?

September 2, 2015 at 8:38 pm

I believe this is from last year