#1 Booking Game for Direct Sales Consultants!

Posted on

So i wanted to give everyone an update on the purse booking game I spoke about earlier this summer. Let me give you some of my own statistics to show you what this game has done for me. Then you can watch an updated video to show you exactly how I use this and what I say at my parties!

I started this purse booking game in July of this year. Along with a brand new hostess coaching program. And these are my sales results:

June: $1000 in sales

July: over $2000 in sales

August: over $3000 in sales

September: over $4000 in sales

October: over $6000 in sales

If that doesn’t tell you something, I’m not sure what will! I 100% contribute this huge increase inΒ sales to my hostess coaching AND this fabulous purse booking game!

If you are in direct sales, and you are looking for a game to play at your parties, this is the #1 Booking Game you cannot live without! Watch this short video to see how easy it is to create mass bookings on your calendar!

The biggest thing I get asked, is what do you put in the purses?

I have 5 prize slips:

1. $5 Off Your Order

2. FREE Customer Special (with a qualifying purchase)

3. Grand Prize

4. Pick a Prize

5. Book a Party

EXAMPLE: grand prize: a retired product I have in my stash

EXAMPLE: pick a prize: I have a grab bag that has all kinds of things in it that I get for super cheap! key fobs, nail files, rosette clips, 31 calculators, 31 koozies, Bath and Body mini hand sanitizer and lotions, etc.

How do I break it down? If I have 12 purses, this is what I would do:

6-Book a party

1-grand prize

2-pick a prize

1-$5 off your order

1-FREE customer special

Happy Bookings ladies!

Join my team!

#31 #31bags #thirtyone #directsales #partygamesfordirectsalesconsultants #jointhirtyone #increasesales #increasebookings

37 thoughts on “#1 Booking Game for Direct Sales Consultants!

debs31gifts@comcast.net said:
    November 26, 2014 at 7:46 am

Thanks for posting. I, too have had great success with this game. Would like to share with a team member.Having trouble with the video. Will not play. Goes right back to my emails.

Thanks, Deb

November 27, 2014 at 6:03 am

I’m not sure, has to be something on your end. Video is working with the few people I checked with?

Nichole Thorne said:
    November 26, 2014 at 8:52 am

Can you share what you put in your guest packets? I’ve never heard of that… think it’s a great idea!

November 27, 2014 at 6:02 am

you can google “Melissa Fietsam, guest packets” and there is a video out there somewhere on my youtube channel:)

Carri @ Grace Unveiled said:
    November 26, 2014 at 10:37 am

Hi Melissa! I play a similar booking game but this takes it up a notch! Thanks so much!

Theresa Gilman said:
    November 26, 2014 at 11:15 am

Please elaborate on the upgrade: since that costs the consultant, I am curious how often someone picks it? Do most people Play?

November 27, 2014 at 6:01 am

this would cost the consultant $15 for anyone who booked. I don’t offer any host gifts except for this. So $15 to book a party is reasonable for me. But that’s not to say it is for everyone. Just an idea πŸ™‚

Jennifer said:
        December 2, 2014 at 2:56 am

Hey Melissa,

So only if they book a party will they receive the upgrade correct? I just want to make sure I understand. I have done the purse game before however the angle I went did not go so well…I had someone play and get the book a party but they did not end up booking…facility will

Thanks!!

December 4, 2014 at 9:46 pm

if they upgrade, they’re booking a party and don’t open the purse

Heather said:
    November 26, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Thanks so much for sharing! So just to be clear – there’s only 1 slip of paper in each purse, right?

November 27, 2014 at 6:00 am

only one slip!

Theresa said:
      November 29, 2014 at 11:19 pm

I’m missing something… I thought the Upgrade was chosen before anyone knew what they had in their purse. Your reply sounds like those who get “book a party” can upgrade?

December 4, 2014 at 9:48 pm

I want everyone to book. Whether they opened one or not. So even if they DO open it, I will ask them at check out if they want to upgrade

Beth Fisher said:
    December 4, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Do the guests get to keep the purse?

December 4, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Penny Simpson said:
        May 30, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Hi Melissa. I love your videos so much and I feel like you have been the one coaching me since I signed up May 1st and you didn’t even know it! On the purse game, is it a problem if they don’t keep the purses? Do they seem disappointed?

June 20, 2015 at 2:16 pm

not a problem at all!

Amy said:
    December 4, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Where do you get the mini purses?

Jessica said:
    December 5, 2014 at 1:05 am

Hi Melissa, I just came across your blog and watched this awesome purse game video! I recently signed up as a new consultant in November on the 4th. I’m struggling starting out and even though I BARELY made my first smartswell level 1 goal, I’ve never done anything like this before and don’t really have ideas as to how to start out! I seem to have exhausted my friends and family so do you have any tips/tricks for what newbies like me can do to gain momentum? I would love some guidance from such a successful newcomber from just June this year! Wow you are an inspiration! πŸ™‚ Thanks! – Also – with the upgrade portion of the game being the Dec hostess exclusive product this month, most people that I know don’t want to do a party or they say that they wouldn’t have anyone else come to a party because all their friends are already in the current party. Suggestions?

December 22, 2014 at 7:00 am

I focused on Turkey Trot orders for December. So next year you know you can use that for December sales πŸ™‚

Melissa Lang said:
    January 4, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Melissa, have you ever had people react as though they ‘lost’ when they open up the ‘book a party’ purse? If so, how do you react? Also…do you have them bring their little slip to check out, or how do you keep track of who gets what?

January 5, 2015 at 6:58 pm

I have. I just say, youre going to have so much fun! And get some awesome products for free. Everyone has been fine with it. And had great parties!

Sarah Schappert said:
    January 11, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Hi Melissa. Thanks for the update. I am planning on doing this game for my next party. Do you do this at the end of the party after you have done the presentation or do you hand out the purses at the beginning and have them hold on to the purses until the end and then open them? Just curious when you present this during the party. Thanks.

Anita Roberts said:
    January 23, 2015 at 8:46 am

Thank You Melissa, We are ordering purses! Love this idea! Thank you so much for always sharing!

Morgan said:
    April 22, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Where do you get the cute little purses?? πŸ™‚ thanks!

Linda said:
    June 1, 2015 at 11:46 pm

How do you suggest this could translate for an online party?

Linda said:
      June 1, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Also, I probably missed this. To upgrade, what is the requirement? do they have to do something or buy something to upgrade?

June 20, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I don’t use the upgrade anymore. play or pass. that’s it

June 20, 2015 at 2:14 pm

there are a few online party games I have seen. The Book to Look is one I’ll be trying soon. They pick a suitcase from the graphic and each #’s suitcase is a prize or a booking. Same concept, but for FB parties

tara conti said:
    June 16, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Hi Melissa- I don’t understand the upgrade? i watched the video twice and i just don’t get what you mean by it. You give them a free utility tote with stand tall if they choose upgrade and also something about the next months hostess special? do they have to book if they choose to upgrade??? Please explain in more details. thanks!

June 20, 2015 at 2:09 pm

i don’t do the upgrade anymore. just play or pass. But yes, I used whatever was on special from the company as the upgrade.