31 Minute Facebook Party for Direct Sales Consultants

Posted on Updated on

Alright, talk about getting outside of your comfort zone…I am SO excited about this new kind of party. Simple~Easy~Fun 😉

I have NEVER done the “30 minute” FB parties where they have to be there at a specific time and date. Mainly, because I cannot commit to evening hours. With 5 kids, my evenings are pretty much filled unless it’s a home party. But THIS…one night a month…I can certainly do. So I will be hard at work over the next week coming up with a script and ideas for this. And I will certainly share when i do. But for now, I’m working on creating one heck of a party to share this gift each month as a new way to earn some free Thirty-One!

I posted this in my customer group today. I am going to go through and personally message some people tomorrow that have shown interest in booking before. “Just to make sure they saw it. And what do they think?”

30 min party

Alright ladies! I need 4 awesome ladies to host a virtual Facebook party! Say WHAT?!
Here’s what happens: I will have one event, you invite your friends to the online party, we party on January 21st (Wednesday night) at 9pm-9:30pm. They show up for 30 minutes and I do give a ways and posts. It’s going to be a TON of fun! And YOU earn all the hostess benefits from your friend’s orders! It’s one big PARTY! So 4 hosts invite their friends. And then everyone’s directed to the site to order under the person who invited them!
You’ll still get a hostess packet in the mail, but this is LITERALLY all done online in 30 min of FUN! And all of my hostesses will get a FREE zip top organizing utility tote OR a Benjamins wallet for just $10!! Can’t hurt to try, right?! I promise this will be a blast! Message me if you would like to be one of my very first FB hostesses!
I can get a packet in the mail TODAY!

Hope this helps someone out in cyber space 🙂

www.buymybags.com

#facebook #party #directsales #alternative #marketing #fb #networking #partyonfacebook

30 min fb party-pinterest

8 thoughts on “31 Minute Facebook Party for Direct Sales Consultants

hillsbus said:
    January 5, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Okay, Count me in and I will invite people to join.   What are my minimums for prizes, attendees, etc. Gail DeCross, ConsultantThirty One Bags & Gifts

Ginger Linebarger said:
    January 6, 2015 at 10:31 am

Hey Melissa! Love the 30 minute Facebook party idea! Will you post your script/posts because I’m not Facebook savvy. Also, love the flip book idea using the app but not sure how to create the catalog flip book. Thanks so much! I’m trying to jumpstart my business because I’m a full time teacher and need extra help/tips to increase my business. I would love to just sell thirty-one!! But need to promote to SED!!

January 25, 2015 at 7:30 am

never came up with a script. My team just used regular Facebook party scripts

Karen Lanier said:
    January 14, 2015 at 10:38 am

Hey Melissa!!!!!  Do you have a 30 script or can you invite me to the Party?  🙂  Thanks your #1 fan   Karen Lanier   From: “Melissa Fietsam, Marketing Strategist” To: karenlanier.makeityours@yahoo.com Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 2:49 PM Subject: [New post] 31 Minute Facebook Party for Direct Sales Consultants #yiv2814642805 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv2814642805 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv2814642805 a.yiv2814642805primaryactionlink:link, #yiv2814642805 a.yiv2814642805primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv2814642805 a.yiv2814642805primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv2814642805 a.yiv2814642805primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv2814642805 WordPress.com | Melissa Fietsam posted: “Alright, talk about getting outside of your comfort zone…I only have one school fundraiser and 2 home parties this month. And that is not acceptable to me and my goals! So this is what I’ve come up with. And just let me tell you… I have absolutely NO ” | |

Emily said:
    January 14, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Do you have a script that you use?

January 25, 2015 at 7:28 am

Just my normal party. But I add a few tasting in between it all