Video Posted on
So I just wanted to give everyone some very simple words on a conversation I had with a customer that resulted in a home show booking! My customer had a NEED, and I made sure to highlight the fact that I could help her with more than the one product she needed.
I just did a training last night at Night of Networking and spoke to the fact of, “are you really LISTENING” to what your customers are saying? My Thirty-One business is a success because I have mastered the art of eavesdropping and listening to what my customers are saying!
OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN!!
- Oh my gosh, kids were driving me NUTS. I couldn’t wait to get out of the house
- Oh I want it all but my husband would KILL me
- Josh’s baseball fees are going to be the DEATH of me
- The dryer went out and we’re SCREWED
- I can’t wait til school is out. I have the whole SUMMER (teachers)
- We’re going to Washington DC with our Girl Scout Troop
Are you really LISTENING to what they’re saying? They’re telling YOU what Thirty-One could do for THEM. Don’t go in another room at your parties to tally orders. Plop right down in the middle of every single one of them. And ACTIVELY listen. I challenge you, make it a point to hear as many conversations as you can at your next party.
Watch this quick video to hear some words to use for a booking conversation:
Melissa FIetsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#31 #31bag #31bags #thirtyone #thirtyonegifts #booking #directsales #bookingconversation