I made up some new fundraiser packets to deliver this weekend. And I decided to use these clear plastic bags. And I LOVE them!! They’re perfect and CHEAP!! I’ll post the link for them below.
I do a lot of fundraisers in my Thirty-One business. So I am constantly looking for ways to streamline things, make processes easier, and make things cheaper!
So you can get the 9×12 bags at: http://www.amazon.com/Mil-Clear-Lock-Bags-Pack/dp/B003ZZWGNQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440336121&sr=8-1&keywords=9×12+clear+zip&pebp=1440336124734&perid=0DPXMJMS0KP499GNJMBA
I always ask myself 3 questions when I’m evaluating something:
- 1. How can I make this more efficient?
- Like…how long does it take to make this packet? And what could I do to cut that time without cutting the quality. So I might make a template to use again. Or simply change what I’m putting IN the packets.
- 2. How can I make this cheaper?
- So assess the cost of everything from fliers, to tape, to packaging, etc. And then figure out and research a way to do it better
- 3. What do I want to get out of this fundraiser?
- Is it leads? Is it bookings? Is it new customers and contact information? Maybe recruits? Make your packet FOCUSED. Figure out what you want and then make sure your packets SCREAMS what you want. So a label on the front of it. Or a flier inside of it.
Anyways, this is just a quick tip on what I did with my most recent packets!
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#31 #31bag #31bags #thirtyone #thirtyonegifts #fundraiser #packets #directsales