Why let your Thirty-One customer specials flyers go to waste? Why not use them to reach out to some customers you haven’t talked to or heard from in awhile?
Watch this really quick video to see what I do:
By taking a tool you already have, you can market your business in an efficient and easy way.
- Go through your old order forms and find customers who spent over a certain amount (I tend to start at $75). Mail them one. They obviously love Thirty-One!
- Go through your old home office leads the next month and mail them one.
- Go to your hostesses from TWO YEARS ago for the next month.
- Go to past consultants who have since gone inactive for the next month.
- Then go back to your VIP customers the next month.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to your customer base.
It’s all about:
- Touching base with your customers
- Maybe you had their address but they didn’t leave their email. So they probably haven’t heard from you in quite awhile.
- Maybe it’s a customer who just loves the fact that you thought of them enough to send something. So they go check out your website.
- Maybe it’s a past consultant who gets intrigued enough to go to your website and check out what’s new.
Are you open for business? You always have to be reaching out to your customers in different ways!
Here’s the label I used. You can edit in picmonkey.com to put your own website address on there.
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#31 #31bag #thirtyone #thirtyonegifts #31bags #marketing #directsales #customerspecialflyer #customerspecial