Making a connection with your customers at the home show can make or break MANY things!
I want to show you really quickly how to increase sales, bookings, and even recruiting at your Thirty-One home parties. Take a look at this quick video:
So there you go! How EASY is that?
Take these little hand sanitizers, I got mine in a 3 pack at the Dollar Tree:
You slap a business address label on the back and now you’re giving each guest something they will NOT throw away that has your contact information on it.
By asking them these three questions:
- How do you know the hostess
2. What’s your occupation
3. and…do you have any kids
You’re making a CONNECTION. You’re making a connection that will help you:
- be able to SERVE her
- If she’s a nurse, what bag would be GREAT for her?
- help you with having a conversation with you
- Maybe you find a common thread. I used to be a nurse. Where do you work? Oh really, do you know so and so…
- help YOU to remember her
- when you START with a conversation, you connect the dots. You’ll remember who she is
- find some common ground to even START a conversation with her
- You said your son is in baseball…so is mine!
- figure out a conversation starter for a booking
- So…you just moved into a new house? You would probably love to host a party, show off the new house, and get some great new organizing products for FREE for your new house. Or…baseball is SO expensive. Have you ever thought about doing a fundraiser?
Make it a point to TRY this at your next home show. And don’t forget to introduce YOURSELF the same way they do. So THEY make a connection to YOU!
Happy Partying ladies!
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#31 #31bag #31bags #thirtyone #thirtyonegifts #directsales #origamiowl #marykay #posh #pamperedchef #homeshow #homeparty