Image Posted on Updated on
I love doing these kinds of posts. And I simply wanted to give you some thought behind WHY I do them and some tips on HOW to do them.
I posted this on my main Facebook timeline and my closed customer group. This particular one was for Valentines Day:
Now, you want to be very careful about your wording in the actual POST. Facebook does NOT like certain words: tag, tag a friend, giveaway, share this post, etc. Things like that will flag your post in facebook algorithms. And it will be less likely to show up in people’s newsfeeds.
So here is what I posted with the picture above:
I would love to surprise someone today! Nominate someone who you LOVE and deserves something special on Valentine’s Day!
I’m going to make up a special little package for one lucky person! Simply my way of sharing some love today.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY friends!!
Why do I do this?
- I get to bless someone’s day and make 2 people feel AMAZING!
- It helps me spread my business
- It tags someone ELSE who may not know about me or my business
- Everyone who is tagged, it shows up in THEIR newsfeed so THEY see it
- I get to send a gift, a catalog, and all my information.
- The person I send it to is blessed, and will never forget me
- The person who NOMINATED that person is blessed and will never forget that
- When you connect the heartstrings into your business, you will create lasting customers and friends
So have fun with your holidays!! And incorporate your business in a fun way:)
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#31 #31bag #31bags #thirtyone #thirtyonegifts #marketing #networking #holiday #directsales