Facebook Slammer AGAIN

Posted on Updated on

That’s it! I’m done with Facebook and albums and pictures and being thrown into jail for doing NOTHING wrong. Facebook needs to take some Midol.

This time, I was put into Facebook jail for uploading my Thirty-One product cards into two team pages. One album. Two pages.

So, since the last time, I’ve been using Google Photos for my own personal use. I will be moving to Google Photos for ALL team albums also. No more pictures on Facebook. They will all be in folders where people can download them right there and use how they want. Although I suggest you do NOT upload more than one album to Facebook in any given day. They apparently don’t like that:) So I won’t be doing that at ALL.

So watch this quick video on:

1. How to upload photos to Google Photos

2. How to put them in an album

3. How you can post them to Facebook parties

4. How they LOOK when you post them to Facebook parties

#31 #31bag #31bags #thirtyone #thirytonegifts #FacebookParty #directSales

8 thoughts on “Facebook Slammer AGAIN

Alesha Helms said:
    August 3, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Melissa – I am sorry to hear that you are in jail again FB is getting ridiculous ! I don’t see the video attached to this blog – am I missing something ?

Thanks Alesha Helms

Sent from my iPhone

Kathryn said:
    August 3, 2016 at 7:42 pm

You may or may not know, but we actually had a huge discussion about this in the Pink Playground today. It stayed because I couldn’t figure out how to get to Google photos, but Sabrina Hayes and Harmony Davidson came to my rescue and it went from there. Harmony has even created a big pink playground in Google plus 🙂

Kathryn said:
    August 3, 2016 at 7:43 pm

My comment was supposed to say, it STARTED – not it stayed – LOL

Alesha Helms said:
    August 3, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Hey Melissa – I see the video on the Playground – Thank you for all you do ! You are such an inspiration !

Alesha

Sent from my iPhone

Lynnette Haggerty said:
    August 3, 2016 at 8:49 pm

How did you create the tags as photos to start with? Did you scan them? Thanks.

August 4, 2016 at 10:48 am

They’re on TOT. I uploaded PDF to zamazar.com and converted to jpg

Stacy Estevez said:
    August 3, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Thank you!

Stacy said:
    August 3, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Love Google photos!! Stupid Facebook. …