Here’s a really fun game to play at your Thirty-One home shows!
I’ll post the details below! I did this at my last party, so you get to see it live and how much fun they have with it!
Pumpkin Drawing Game:
Here’s the details! I print this and take to my party to read right from the paper:
You’ll want to take a piece of paper for each person and make sure everyone has a PEN!
October Party Game
Have them close their eyes and give them a piece of paper and pen and tell them these steps:
- Draw a pumpkin in the center of your page
- Put some bats above the pumpkin
- Draw a moon in the upper left corner
- Oops! Please put eyes and a nose on your pumpkin
- Put a spider web in the lower right hand corner
- Did I ask you to put a stem on top of your pumpkin? Please do that now!
- Draw some bones below your pumpkin
- Draw a ghost on your paper
- Please draw a witches broom on the left of the pumpkin
- Oh yes please put a spider in that web
- And now…let’s draw a witches hat on TOP of your pumpkin’s head!
Points scored as follows:
3 points if your pumpkin is in the middle of the page
1 point for every bat
2 points if the moon is in the left corner
2 points for the nose and each eye that is on the pumpkin
2 points if the web is in the lower right corner
4 points for the stem on top of the pumpkin
1 point for each bone
2 points if you drew eyes on your ghost
2 points if the broom is to the left of the pumpkin
5 points if the spider is in the web
10 points if your witches hat is actually on top of your pumpkins head
Give a gift to the guest with the most points.
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#31 #31bags #31bag #ThirtyOne #Thirtyonegifts #directsales #halloween #partygames #HomeShow