New Way to Facebook Party in 2017

Posted on

I’m mixing it up for 2017!

I will be hosting my Facebook parties on my Facebook Business Page for my customers from now on. And only hosting 2 a month. Check this out:

Why host it on your Business page:

Because it is public. And that means it is searchable content.

Connections:

You’re automatically sending people to your public page by hosting your events from there

Time Management:

By only hosting 2 events, you’re saving yourself time:

-you only have one event to keep up

-you can easily check daily for comments and answer quickly

-if you have to add something randomly, you’re only dealing with one event to add to

Access Past Events:

When something new pops up, even 3 months later…you have fewer events to go back to and post an update: a new kit, a sale, whatever it may be.

Comfort in Numbers:

People who were afraid to host because “no one would show up” may feel more comfortable hosting as a “co-host”

Increased Interaction:

Ever have a party with NO interaction? It’s deflating. By hosting them together on one event, you’re increasing interaction, notifications, and participation in posts.

Facebook Opportunity Events:

Don’t forget to post a link in there to your opportunity events you created on your Facebook business page too. #WorkSmarterNotHarder

I’m ready to take 2017 to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. How about you?

Nothing but Love,

Melissa Fietsam

12 thoughts on “New Way to Facebook Party in 2017

Pamela Rosenberg said:
    January 5, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Can you use CinchShare with a business page?

January 5, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Yep!!

Pamela Rosenberg said:
        January 5, 2017 at 11:20 pm

thank you.

Pamela Rosenberg said:
      January 5, 2017 at 11:28 pm

My photo albums are on the Business Page. With this plan, the events (which aren’t really events?) are also on the Business Page. So on one of my posts, if I want to direct people to see photos in a particular album, do I still (myself or CinchShare) post a hyperlink to the albums?

January 7, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Yes ma’am!

Colette Sparks said:
    January 5, 2017 at 9:37 pm

Melissa, which category would I choose for my business page. I watched your demo on how to set up a business page and it seems doable. I am an independent 31 consultant. I love all the tips you offer and am trying to kick it into gear. I am 60, am an RN recently widowed and have 4 labrador retrievers. I would love to be able to give up the RN gig. I am not afraid of hard work. I really need confidence as well as a good system. Thank you for all you do. Blessings, Colette >

January 5, 2017 at 9:43 pm

I believe it’s a public profile. But I’m not positive. I honestly don’t think it matters which one, they’re all pretty much the same!

lorraine hayes said:
    January 6, 2017 at 9:34 am

Do you have the party directly on your page or create an event from your page. Sorry if you clarified that.

Jessica (algebrainiac1) said:
    January 22, 2017 at 1:07 am

How will your hostess coaching change with the “group” parties?

Carol Ling Gordy said:
    January 28, 2017 at 9:24 am

Very interesting! I look forward to exploring this possibility. I already have a business page per your suggestions last year where I house my albums to post for parties. thanks!