I love all the new integrations happening on Instagram and Facebook!
And one thing that is AMAZING, and everyone needs to know about it, is that you can reply to a comment, post a comment, or trash a comment on your Instagram account, right from your Facebook BUSINESS PAGE!
Check this out!
- Click on your INBOX on your Facebook Business Page
- Then Click on the Instagram icon
- Now you can reply, comment, or trash comments all from your Facebook “back office”.
This is kind of amazing on so many levels. If you’re not utilizing your inbox for your Facebook business page, I’m going to guess you’re missing notifications!
Let me show you WHY I love using the inbox tab on my Business Facebook Page!
Answering people on posts!
For instance, I’m running 6 Facebook parties right now. Instead of clicking on every single party and checking every single post, I go to my inbox and I can see EVERY post and EVERY comment. But the cool thing, I can ANSWER them all right from my inbox. So I’m not chasing posts and scrolling and trying to go through a million pages.
This helps me:
- Save time
- Not MISS notifications
- Work my business like a #GirlBoss
Check it out and work your business SMARTER not HARDER!
This is just one more reason you should be hosting your Facebook parties on your Facebook business page. I firmly believe this is where they need to be in order to run your business efficiently.
- You can check all party posts and comments in one place
- Your events are public, so your hostess AND guests can share the posts
- YOU can share the posts via Twitter
- It is ALL searchable content on the web, which gives you more exposure for your business and brand
- You can easily find all your past events and post in them occasionally
I challenge you today to RETHINK how you’re hosting your Facebook parties!