So there’s a cool new website that allows you to make a “link tree” for your instagram account! It’s actually called Linktree.
My friend Te’Amo Blakely just casually mentioned it last night and I was like HOLY COW! This is awesome!
What is Linktree?
It’s a website that provides you with a unique URL to list in your Instagram profile. When they click on it, they will be led to your linktree site with multiple links available for them to click on! How wicked cool is THAT?!
Want to check out my Linktree?
If you would like to check out my Linktree to see what you can do with yours, click here to follow me: FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
And simply click the link in my profile to check it out!
How much does it cost?
That’s the best part! It’s FREE! WHOOP WHOOP!
How do you set up Linktree?
1. Go to LINKTREE
2. When you link your Instagram account, you’ll be led to a page like this to “add buttons” and links.
3. Then click on the SETTINGS button and you can choose your color scheme.
It was the easiest thing to do! There’s no tricks or crazy hoops to jump through.
You can even pick the colors for your page:
Way to go Linktree! You know we love to customize everything! And it looks like you’ll be able to personalize that even more soon!
So what links/buttons should you create?
- Your facebook business page
- Your closed customer group
- Your shopping site
- Pinterest account
- Twitter account
- I linked one to a Google Survey
- I linked one to a NOTE on my Facebook business page
- You could have one link to customer specials each month
- Link to your blog
- Link to your opportunity event
- A specific YouTube video
The possibilities are quite endless! So what do YOU think you could link to? Who’s ready to check out this new tool called Linktree?
I will say that I’m going to continue to watch this. I have been using a Google Survey as my link with lots of information loaded on it, and I really like it. I haven’t decided which one I will stick with.
Melissa Fietsam @directlysocial