How often are you at a restaurant and you hear the servers singing happy birthday to one of their customers eating dinner with their family?
Watch this 1 minute video to show how you can give a FUN birthday gift the next time you hear this!
So what do you do?
~No matter what your product is, make up some goody bags with something very inexpensive in your company line, a sample of some sort. Put a mini catalog, a business card, a coupon, and a gift. Then make labels that say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY from ~~~~~ and slap it on the outside of it!
~ the next time you hear them singing Happy Birthday, you grab a birthday bag, hand it to YOUR server, and ask them to deliver it to the birthday girl (or guy).
So WHY would you want to do this? What’s in it for you?
1. It is NICE! Who doesn’t love to get a birthday surprise on their birthday??
2. This person is out celebrating with an entire group of their family and friends for their birthday. I can almost bet they are going to show the WHOLE table what the server just brought to them!
3. Your server is going to ask you what the heck it is! And then you’re going to give THEM a mini catalog!
4. It is just plain marketing. It is getting your information out to someone new. In a FUN way! It’s all about being remarkable in what you do…there are hundreds of consultants. But what makes YOU remarkable??? How can you separate yourself from the thousands of other consultants out there who are NOT working their business? You have to think outside the box!!
~this is an idea I got from this wonderful lady: http://www.lemonaidlady.com/
~and this is where I got my 5X8 zip lock bags: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X5x8+zip+lock%2C+clear&_nkw=5×8+zip+lock%2C+clear&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Did you know that Pinterest is the 4th largest traffic driver in the WORLD? If you’re not using it for your business, you’re missing out on all that traffic and all those searches by your customers. The world is changing, and so are people’s shopping habits…you better catch up!
Check out this article snip from TechCrunch.com:
According to new data released by Shareaholic this morning, Pinterest has beaten out Yahoo organic traffic, making Pinterest the fourth largest traffic driver worldwide. Read the whole article here:
There are some great trainings out there on how to effectively use Pinterest in your business and I have been doing my homework. Because that is what leaders do, right? You need to be show casing your product on Pinterest. I will have tons of tips and tricks coming over the next few weeks on things I have learned in the Pinterest world. I will tell you this:
1. I have incorporated my hostess coaching into Pinterest. They have a coupon in their hostess packet. They are directed to find me on Pinterest and find my “31 bags I love” board and re-pin their top 3 favorite. This allows me to: make another solid and long lasting connection with my hostess, she re-pins something that is connected to me. So i reach a whole new audience on Pinterest, AND I get her thinking about a product she loves and wants to earn for FREE. Win/Win, right>
2. Another thing I do… is I have a board for “hostess appetizers”. They can go there and look for some easy appetizers for things to make for their party. So I’m not only sharing product, but FOOD. And everyone loves food, right? Each picture has a saying at the bottom with information on how to get to my website. sneaky sneaky, hunh?
3. THEN..I have a board for fun party themes. The idea is to have FUN at her party. Why not let her choose a theme and have a blast. Cause let’s face it, if it’s not fun, she won’t come back! There are things like Facebook Party, Bunco Night, Ice cream Social, etc. Again, all attached with my website. So if it gets passed around…it all leads back to me.
How many people a day do you think search “party ideas” on Pinterest? Or appetizers? I’m not being left out in the cold! I want MY business to show up!
If you would like to check out my Pinterest, find me here!! Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!
This is such an awesome way to get your name out there!! Watch this 3 minute video on how to use coloring sheets to advertise your business: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzjfi_EOoXo
The idea is to find new connections at every corner. Places you can leave these:
oil changing businesses
tire changing businesses
doctor and dentist offices
any type of waiting rooms
I bought crayons here for super cheap:http://www.orientaltrading.com/crayons-a2-39_612.fltr?prodCatId=551451
And you can fit a regular size address label on the back with your information! I go to avery.com and make all kinds of labels for my own business and print from home.
I will also post my coloring sheet on our group file page at:
For the coloring sheets, these are so easy to change for each season! Just Google coloring sheets for that particular holiday or season and tons of free templates will come up.
This is CHEAP and FUN and will get your name out in your community!! What other ideas do you have that help you promote your business in a FUN way?
Love and hugs,
Image Posted on Updated on
Trying to raise money for adoption?
Host a Thirty-One party and use 30% of ALL SALES to help with adoption fees!
There are a few ways to do this:
1. Online link to your party. So friends and family from everywhere can place orders
2. Facebook party so you can invite friends and family and I can help generate sales for you
3. Home Show
4. Catalog party
5. Or a combination of any or all of the above!
If you would like to set up your adoption fundraiser today, fill out the survey below and let’s get you started! Not local, NO WORRIES! I can help you no matter where you live!
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director