31 31 bags
I’m trying something NEW and FUN for invitations to my direct sales party!
I created a virtual Guest list form for my hostesses. They can send this link to their friends and family via Facebook, text, or email to get their guest list filled out.
Why would this help me AND the hostess?
1. They have multiple avenues to send it to people
2. They don’t have to mail it back to me
3. I can post it in their Facebook event
4. I have contact information to add to my contact base
5. I have multiple ways to send invitations and reminders
6. And I always have her party’s contact information stored
Check out this “mock” survey I created so you can see what one looks like. DO NOT FILL OUT THE SURVEY!
I created this form in Google Forms. All you have to do is google….Google Forms, to create your own survey.
I created the picture to go in the form, from www.picmonkey.com, which is a free site where you can create pictures.
So what will I do with this information?
1. I will send them a mini catalog with party information. Each invitation I send has a #. I call one # at the party. And if that person has their invitation on them, they win a prize.
2. If my hostess re-books in the future, I still have her guest list.
3. I can send a “targeted” mailing in the future to all of her guests because I still have access to her guest list.
4. I can send a text reminder a couple of days before the party, to remind everyone. And one the day of the party.
5. In the reminder text, I can also post a link to her party in case they can’t make it
6. I can also send an email invitation to her guest list.
7. On her Facebook event, I can post this link with an incentive for filling it out to get their catalog. Just another way to increase attendance and gain more contacts.
When you’re working in Direct Sales, it’s so important to have multiple ways of inviting people to the party. With this form, it makes creating the guest list a BREEZE. It’s going to take some pressure off of the hostess by having her guests fill out the information FOR her.
So here’s to trying new things in your Direct Sales business for 2015! WOOT WOOT for change and SIMPLE~EASY~FUN!
And you know what’s really cool? There’s an APP for your google forms! So you can access all this party information directly from the Google Drive app on your phone! WOOOHOO for….”there’s an APP for that 🙂 “
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
JOIN MY TEAM!
#31 #31bags #31bag #thirtyone #newthirtyone #directsales #invitations #guestlist #jointhirtyone
There is a website called slicktext.com. And everyone should know about it! Let me tell you what I’ve done!
I’m always trying to maximize my marketing efforts, and this is one I researched, tried a few different sites, and decided this was the best.
Slick Text is a site where you can set up a # for your customers to text. Then they text a KEY WORD to that number, and it sends a message back from you. This is called your “auto response”.
Mine was always connected to my Facebook page and my customer group. However, a team member of ours, suggested putting a SURVEY link from surveymonkey.com! So, now….they get a link to my survey AND my Facebook! You can view my survey below. And feel free to fill it out if you would like some more information about my business, but NO Thirty-One consultants please!
(the picture above are the questions on my survey)
So what does it look like?
Here is my old catalog label, I don’t use it anymore, so I don’t mind posting that key word:
You would see: Text “loves31” to the #31996. And when they did that, they got my auto response message below:
I would highly suggest doing this! I put this on my business cards and my labels to my catalogs and mini catalogs. It’s marketing at it’s BEST!
So I have an awesome project to announce that I have been working on for 6 months! We have finally finished and are ready to launch it! This is the ultimate direct sales planner.
There are 4 separate files: for ANY directors and above, for ANY consultants, and then ones specifically for Thirty-one Directors and Thirty-One consultants. So find the one that works for YOU!
In it, you will find checklists for:
1. tax purposes
2. mileage tracking
3. to do lists
4. team reminders
5. Holiday calendar with events (like nurses week and such) so you can plan your business
6. password log in tracker
7. team incentive tracker
8. customer give a way tracker
***and MUCH MUCH MORE!
So would you like to see a video? Here you go!
You can order the planner at our Etsy shop:
If you have any questions, lease let me know! We will uploading TONS of files very soon! So check back! We will be uploading holiday files, hostess packet files, guest packets, lead packets, and much more!
Here’s a sneak peak at just one of the files in our Thirty-One Director Planner: