With all the Facebook changes, learn why I have been LOVING doing my Facebook parties in groups instead of events.
I am going to walk you through 8 reasons why Facebook parties are better in groups during this training.
You’re also going to learn how to properly use them, so they’re not spammy and you can get the most out of them.
People are scared of doing parties in groups, I get it. You know why? Because I swore a year ago I would NEVER do my parties in groups. But things change. And I’ve been doing this for 2 months and seen the best results I’ve EVER had in TEN YEARS with my Facebook parties.
So join us on this FREE TRAINING TONIGHT!
STEP 1: Join our group Directly Social:
STEP 2: Join FREE TRAINING:
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial
Here’s a challenge I’m sharing with our team today for a weekly sales push to increase those holiday sales!
Each week we will be focusing on a certain “push” to grab some extra sales. It’s important to FOCUS 100% on one task at a time! This week, this is it! Follow these 4 steps!
I’m giving away a $25 GIFT CARD to Amazon to our winner. All you have to do is participate! Each picture you snap of messages and WOOT WOOTS for orders…gets you an entry!
1. Choose 15 People to PRIVATE Facebook Message or Individually Text. These people are people who know and love you NOT RANDOM PEOPLE!
You should be able to answer YES to all of the following questions to choose these 15 people:
– Do you know this person well? YES!
– Does she know what DS business you do? YES!
– Has she ordered from you before? YES!
– Will she answer me tonight? YES!
If you have more than 15 people, GREAT! Run with it!
2. Send this message. ONLY the message! DO NOT send the picture or link to your website with this message:
“Hey girl! I’m in a contest tonight but just until midnight tomorrow. Would you be willing to take a look at something for me? If so, just holler and I’ll send you the details!
LOVE THIS SO FAR?
3. You want her to respond with permission for you to send the link. Give her the chance to WANT to help you! Once she gives you permission to send it, you can respond to her with the graphic and the following message:
Thank you! Thank you! Here is the graphic! I will check back with you later tonight to see if you would like some of these items. You ROCK! You can get any of these sale items, holiday items, or even browse the catalog. And if you spend $35…I’ll give you an EXTRA $5 off tonight AND…you get to take advantage of the customer special if you want to!
LINK TO SALE ITEMS: ((INSERT LINK TO YOUR SALE ITEMS))
LINK TO HOLIDAY ITEMS: ((INSERT LINK TO YOUR HOLIDAY ITEMS))
HERE’S HOW YOU GET THOSE TWO SPECIFIC LINKS ON YOUR SITE:
4. Follow up with them later this evening…and create a PARTY for this on your site. So if they want…they can go directly there to order.
- you could either take hostess benefits or let them know one person will WIN hostess benefits if you get to $200 in orders
- if you got to $200…you could use the half off and $25 hostess credit to order a couple products and offset the $5 discount you gave!
- the idea is to put an urgency to this. Only til midnight tomorrow!
- you can also ask if they’d mind posting on their Facebook page for you to see if any of their friends want some
- you can also post the graphic on your customer page or email your entire contacts list
- create a post on your business page and ask your customers to share it
- send a newsletter to all your contacts in your back office and highlight this
This is the graphic we will be sharing on our team page: