engagement posts for your social media
Engagement is the name of the game!
Set up one day a week to post an engagement picture and get your customers chatting in your customer Facebook groups and pages! It’s important to not always be posting business. You want to get to know them as a person! And this is a great way to do it.
Here’s an example of an entire album full of engagement posts (just like the one below) from Cinchshare:
And…I put together a list of 50 questions you can ASK and create your own graphics for!
- Where were you born?
- What is your middle name?
- What is one food you refuse to eat?
- If you had to get married where you MET your spouse, where would the wedding be?
- Do you prefer prefer coffee or tea?
- Dunkin donuts or Starbucks?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- Tag someone who makes you smile
- Tag someone who inspires you
- What was the BEST vacation you ever took?
- If you won a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would buy?
- If you got a plane ticket and could go ANYWHERE you wanted, where would it be?
- What’s the BEST book you’ve ever read?
- What’s your favorite cereal?
- What’s the one movie you could watch over and over again?
- What’s the last place you went on vacation?
- What is your occupation?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What city and state do you live in?
- Name a song that has a color in the name?
- Do you have any kids or grandkids?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- Post a picture of your fur baby
- Post the last picture you took in your phone
- Do you like country or rock n’ roll?
- Who is the one celebrity you would love to meet?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Would you rather live in the country, on the beach, in the mountains, or in the city?
- In less than 5 words, what motivates you at the end of a long day?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- Would you rather have a personal chef, a maid, a nanny, or a personal shopper?
- If you could sit on a bench for one afternoon and talk to anybody you wanted, who would it be?
- Do you sleep on: your side, your back, your stomach, or other?
- You are the representation of your 5 closest friends…tag them below!
- What team will you be cheering on this fall?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Do you like your margaritas frozen or on the rocks?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
- What was your first job?
- What was your first car?
- What’s your least favorite chore: laundry, dishes, cleaning the bathroom, or vacuuming?
- What is your favorite salty snack?
- What is your favorite sweet treat you always crave?
- Are you a saver or spender?
- What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What’s one thing on your bucket list?
Here’s how easily you can schedule them for 2 months out, in less than 5 minutes!
Don’t know how to create your own graphics?
I can help you do that too! Here’s a video to learn how to create your own graphics in Canva:
Happy engagement graphic making day!! 😉 I totally made that up…but get to work!
This entry was posted in Engagement Posts for Social Media and tagged customer groups, engagement posts for facebook, engagement posts for your social media, jamberry, mary kay, pampered chef, posh, questions to ask on Facebook, tastefully simple, thirty-one gifts.