Facebook Business Page
I LOVE the NOTES on my Facebook business page!
And I’m going to show you how to create a NOTE for your hostess coaching! This is a tool your hostess can use to share all of her party information. Which of course, has all the information YOU need to share with people.
Below, you’ll get a template to make your OWN NOTE and you’ll see how I share those!
Check this quick video out:
Now, I’m even going to give you a template to get started on your own!
Here is my exact template for my NOTE below:
Everything in BLUE is a link to a certain page on my website or elsewhere.
Becky is hosting a Thirty-One party and we want to show you all the basics so you can see what it’s all about in a SHORT, EASY, & FUN way! So kick your feet up and check out all there is to see!If you need anything at all, contact her consultant:
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts:513-225-1775: www.buymybags.com: email@example.com
Here’s Becky’s direct Thirty-One Gifts party link to order:
You’ll want to check out TWO catalogs! The Spring catalog and the new SUMMER style guide!
April Thirty-One Gifts customer specials are AWESOME!! For every $35 you spend, you get one of THESE two items for just $15!
Join my customer group for weekly giveaways AND a monthly giveaway of over $150 in FREE PRODUCT:
Here’s some of my personal favorite SUMMER products to check out:
If you’re interested in booking your OWN easy peasy Facebook party, here’s the HOSTESS specials for April:
And if you’re interested in joining Thirty-One Gifts, you don’t want to miss out on FOUR enrollment kits to choose from! Only in April, we have TWO $50 enrollment kits:
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to let us know!Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts:513-225-1775: www.buymybags.com: firstname.lastname@example.org
And don’t forget! You can get these 2 items below for $15 when you spend $35 this month!
Shopping made easy with Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts: www.buymybags.com
So what do you DO with this NOTE?
- Share with your hostess: You want to share this with your hostess and let her know she can share it onto her main timeline and shout about her party. She can email the link, she can Facebook message it, text it, whatever she wants! Just copy the URL at the top of the NOTE or simply click the SHARE button ON the NOTE.
- You can schedule a post with Cinchshare to go into your actual Facebook party ON YOUR BUSINESS PAGE. This will only work if you do your parties on your business page. Schedule to share the NOTE in the party and then do a giveaway for anyone who shares that note onto THEIR timeline to tell everyone their friend is hosting a party and see if they would like to order!
BAM! You just worked your business like a BOSS!
Have fun creating your NOTES today ladies!
I love all the new integrations happening on Instagram and Facebook!
And one thing that is AMAZING, and everyone needs to know about it, is that you can reply to a comment, post a comment, or trash a comment on your Instagram account, right from your Facebook BUSINESS PAGE!
Check this out!
- Click on your INBOX on your Facebook Business Page
- Then Click on the Instagram icon
- Now you can reply, comment, or trash comments all from your Facebook “back office”.
This is kind of amazing on so many levels. If you’re not utilizing your inbox for your Facebook business page, I’m going to guess you’re missing notifications!
Let me show you WHY I love using the inbox tab on my Business Facebook Page!
Answering people on posts!
For instance, I’m running 6 Facebook parties right now. Instead of clicking on every single party and checking every single post, I go to my inbox and I can see EVERY post and EVERY comment. But the cool thing, I can ANSWER them all right from my inbox. So I’m not chasing posts and scrolling and trying to go through a million pages.
This helps me:
- Save time
- Not MISS notifications
- Work my business like a #GirlBoss
Check it out and work your business SMARTER not HARDER!
This is just one more reason you should be hosting your Facebook parties on your Facebook business page. I firmly believe this is where they need to be in order to run your business efficiently.
- You can check all party posts and comments in one place
- Your events are public, so your hostess AND guests can share the posts
- YOU can share the posts via Twitter
- It is ALL searchable content on the web, which gives you more exposure for your business and brand
- You can easily find all your past events and post in them occasionally
I challenge you today to RETHINK how you’re hosting your Facebook parties!
Easy and FREE. Two of my favorite words!
I’m going to show you how to create a professional video for your business, right from your Facebook business page!
Creating original content is simply a requirement if you’re running your own business. And Facebook has so many amazing tools to help you do that.
Once you make this video, you can download it and SHARE it to all your social media platforms:
- Facebook Customer Group
- Your Facebook party scripts
- and so much more!
Learn how to make your own awesome video in less 5 minutes!
Happy video making! Post a link to YOUR video below!
And don’t forget to follow me on Facebook: Directly Social