Ready to kick things up a bit with some social media and direct sales training?
We will have bi-weekly ZOOM webinars! One “new one” a month. And one repeat for those who missed it.
These trainings are packed full of practical information you can use IMMEDIATELY to get on track and boost your business!
Our very first webinar will be on Pinterest and how to optimize your business using Pinterest!
Webinars are $40 or FREE! Check below for details!
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to create a business Pinterest account
- What NOT to do on Pinterest
- How to create grahpics
- What types of tools to use to get rich pins
- Ways to increase your views
- Tools to use for Pinterest posts
- How to optimize your pins to promote your business
We will have a question/answer session at the end.
This webinar will be available to you for 3 days after the event.
You will be emailed a link for the ZOOM webinar one day before the event.
If you are a member of the Directly Social Elite Group, you get this for FREE! Want to learn more? Click here: DIRECTLY SOCIAL ELITE GROUP
To sign up for this webinar, simply click below:
To view all upcoming webinars, simply click below:
Did you know that Pinterest is the 4th largest traffic driver in the WORLD? If you’re not using it for your business, you’re missing out on all that traffic and all those searches by your customers. The world is changing, and so are people’s shopping habits…you better catch up!
Check out this article snip from TechCrunch.com:
According to new data released by Shareaholic this morning, Pinterest has beaten out Yahoo organic traffic, making Pinterest the fourth largest traffic driver worldwide. Read the whole article here:
There are some great trainings out there on how to effectively use Pinterest in your business and I have been doing my homework. Because that is what leaders do, right? You need to be show casing your product on Pinterest. I will have tons of tips and tricks coming over the next few weeks on things I have learned in the Pinterest world. I will tell you this:
1. I have incorporated my hostess coaching into Pinterest. They have a coupon in their hostess packet. They are directed to find me on Pinterest and find my “31 bags I love” board and re-pin their top 3 favorite. This allows me to: make another solid and long lasting connection with my hostess, she re-pins something that is connected to me. So i reach a whole new audience on Pinterest, AND I get her thinking about a product she loves and wants to earn for FREE. Win/Win, right>
2. Another thing I do… is I have a board for “hostess appetizers”. They can go there and look for some easy appetizers for things to make for their party. So I’m not only sharing product, but FOOD. And everyone loves food, right? Each picture has a saying at the bottom with information on how to get to my website. sneaky sneaky, hunh?
3. THEN..I have a board for fun party themes. The idea is to have FUN at her party. Why not let her choose a theme and have a blast. Cause let’s face it, if it’s not fun, she won’t come back! There are things like Facebook Party, Bunco Night, Ice cream Social, etc. Again, all attached with my website. So if it gets passed around…it all leads back to me.
How many people a day do you think search “party ideas” on Pinterest? Or appetizers? I’m not being left out in the cold! I want MY business to show up!
If you would like to check out my Pinterest, find me here!! Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!