I’m giving away an entire month’s worth of posts EVERY MONTH!
FYI…these posts expire in two weeks! So you better grab them quick!
CLICK HERE to join Directly Social…
and get these links every month for FREE! I just posted your December customer group posts!
All you have to do is have a Cinchshare account and you will have access to this entire month’s worth of posts!
If you don’t know what CINCHSHARE is, check it out here: LEARN ABOUT CINCHSHARE
You can schedule an entire month’s worth of posts for December in your customer groups!
The days are themed for:
- Monday Funnies
- Tuesday Engagement Posts
- Wednesday Inspiration
- Thursday Holiday Crafts and fun
- Friday: FREE DAY! You should be posting a product spotlight on something you have. Take a personal video (3 minutes or less) or photo and show how YOU use something you sell
CLICK HERE to join Directly Social…
and get these links every month for FREE!
To sign up for Cinchshare click here: CINCHSHARE (you’ll need to join to get access to those links/posts)
Here’s a challenge I’m sharing with our team today for a weekly sales push to increase those holiday sales!
Each week we will be focusing on a certain “push” to grab some extra sales. It’s important to FOCUS 100% on one task at a time! This week, this is it! Follow these 4 steps!
I’m giving away a $25 GIFT CARD to Amazon to our winner. All you have to do is participate! Each picture you snap of messages and WOOT WOOTS for orders…gets you an entry!
1. Choose 15 People to PRIVATE Facebook Message or Individually Text. These people are people who know and love you NOT RANDOM PEOPLE!
You should be able to answer YES to all of the following questions to choose these 15 people:
– Do you know this person well? YES!
– Does she know what DS business you do? YES!
– Has she ordered from you before? YES!
– Will she answer me tonight? YES!
If you have more than 15 people, GREAT! Run with it!
2. Send this message. ONLY the message! DO NOT send the picture or link to your website with this message:
“Hey girl! I’m in a contest tonight but just until midnight tomorrow. Would you be willing to take a look at something for me? If so, just holler and I’ll send you the details!
LOVE THIS SO FAR?
3. You want her to respond with permission for you to send the link. Give her the chance to WANT to help you! Once she gives you permission to send it, you can respond to her with the graphic and the following message:
Thank you! Thank you! Here is the graphic! I will check back with you later tonight to see if you would like some of these items. You ROCK! You can get any of these sale items, holiday items, or even browse the catalog. And if you spend $35…I’ll give you an EXTRA $5 off tonight AND…you get to take advantage of the customer special if you want to!
LINK TO SALE ITEMS: ((INSERT LINK TO YOUR SALE ITEMS))
LINK TO HOLIDAY ITEMS: ((INSERT LINK TO YOUR HOLIDAY ITEMS))
HERE’S HOW YOU GET THOSE TWO SPECIFIC LINKS ON YOUR SITE:
4. Follow up with them later this evening…and create a PARTY for this on your site. So if they want…they can go directly there to order.
- you could either take hostess benefits or let them know one person will WIN hostess benefits if you get to $200 in orders
- if you got to $200…you could use the half off and $25 hostess credit to order a couple products and offset the $5 discount you gave!
- the idea is to put an urgency to this. Only til midnight tomorrow!
- you can also ask if they’d mind posting on their Facebook page for you to see if any of their friends want some
- you can also post the graphic on your customer page or email your entire contacts list
- create a post on your business page and ask your customers to share it
- send a newsletter to all your contacts in your back office and highlight this
This is the graphic we will be sharing on our team page:
Have you joined our FREE Facebook group?!
If not…HOW COME?!
Click here to join:
What is the Directly Social Facebook group for?
It’s a positive environment for DIrect Sellers to come together and share ideas on working your business. We share ideas, we help each other, we brainstorm, and give each other advice!
I’m always posting ideas on ways to help you in your business and teaching different aspects of Social Media (which is my passion).
I guarantee you will love the environment and all the ideas you will come across in there. You’re bound to ignite some PASSION for your business again!
What do you get from being a Directly Social member?
- Tips and tricks to work your business
- Monthly themed posts for your customer group
- Advice from all Direct Sales consultants, regardless of what company you’re with
- Tips on increasing bookings
- Tips on increasing recruiting
- Tips on increasing interaction in your customer groups
- Tips on business in general
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
So come see us! And don’t forget to share with your friends!
So here is a video for all of my Direct Sales friends. Want to see what this Power Hour did for my OWN sales over a one year period? Check this out!
Watch this video below, and then scroll on down to grab the pictures of my binder, so you can make your own binder! AND…don’t forget the files I’ve uploaded for you on the “Melissa’s Shared Documents” tab on my blog too.
Now you’re all set! You have no excuse to NOT work your business in 20 minutes a day. Everyone has 20 minutes a day!!
Here is my Power Hour Binder:
8 tabs with pockets, in a 1 inch binder:
3. Hostess (home show)
4. Catalog (catalog parties)
5. Trots (turkey trots)
8. Follow Up
I love the pocket dividers because I can put my extra papers in there. I can also add papers to the pockets, so I could throw them in there unitl I had time to work on that portion of my business. So any leads, I just throw them in the pocket 🙂
I got all my supplies at Walmart
I have 100% faith that anyone can do this. YOU can do this! All you need is to stop making excuses of why you can’t find time, and figure out when you CAN find 20 minutes to get it done!
Happy Power Hour ladies!
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#powerhour #directsales #recruiting #booking #homeshow #catalogparty #fundraiser #turkeytrot #VIP #followup #marykay #avon #tastefullysimple #origamiowl #posh #swissjust #scentsy #velata #pinkzebra #pamperedchef #thirtyone #thirtyonegifts #31 #31bag #31bags #thirtyoneparty #thirtyonepowerhour